There are plenty of ways to make money on the internet. Among them, one of the best ways to make money is through writing. You can do freelance writing or you can write for your own website or you can write articles for other’s site or you can make an eBook and sell it on the web. The traditional of way writing a book and publishing it can consume a lot of time and also it will take quite some time for your book to reach out to wider audience.
As compared to traditional form of writing and publicizing, writing an eBook is a better proposition. eBooks are digital books (also known as electronic books) that can be written on your computer. You will have to publicize and advertise your eBook on your own or you can hire someone to do it for you. Since Internet is a global platform, it allows your eBooks to be seen and read by wider audience all over the world. Your chances of earning from an eBook are much higher as compared to writing and selling a traditional book. Here is how you can go making money by writing an eBook:
1. To write an eBook, you should start off by thinking of a subject of which you have good and sufficient knowledge. If you unsure about what to write, you can write an eBook after researching for topics by reading famous magazines and current happenings. The topic that you choose should be interesting and popular. You should only start writing on it after you have sufficient amount of information.
2. After you have enough information, you should start writing a draft version of your eBook. Check for errors or you can hire a professional to proofread your draft. You need to think whether you want to add more content to the draft or not. Once you are satisfied with the draft, you can create a final version of your eBook.
3. To make your eBook available on the internet, you need to upload by using any of the self-publishing services like Amazon or Lulu. You do not need to pay any money on these sites to publish your eBook. However, whenever there is a sale, a certain percentage will belong to the self-publishing service.
4. The next thing you need to do is publicize your eBook on the internet as well as offline. You can popular your eBook on social networking sites, forums, blogs, etc. The idea is to make your eBook reach out to wider audience on the internet.
5. Another way of making money through your eBook is to sell it through affiliates. There are many affiliate marketing programs like ClickBank that will promote on behalf of you and whenever your eBook is sold they will keep certain percentage of each purchase.